- (biology) the sequence of events involved in the evolutionary development of a species or taxonomic group of organisms
How To Use organic evolution In A Sentence
- The geologic record indicates that reversals in magnetic polarity happen quickly and frequently, relative to the pace of organic evolution.
- In Earth's case it developed a secondary atmosphere through organic evolution,[Sentence dictionary] say supporters of the Gaian hypothesis.
- This is a discovery made by recent research, and it is most clearly and correctly expressed in the comprehensive law which I have called "the fundamental law of organic evolution," or "the fundamental law of biogeny. The Evolution of Man — Volume 1
- Since there are no directional trends in organic evolution, nothing about life's future can be forecast.
- In organic evolution the weak, the sick, the helpless, the unfit in anyway, perish, _and ought to perish_, because this is the most efficient way of strengthening the _blood or physical nature_ of the species, and thus of carrying forward evolution. Oriental Religions and Christianity A Course of Lectures Delivered on the Ely Foundation Before the Students of Union Theological Seminary, New York, 1891
- In Earth's case it developed a secondary atmosphere through organic evolution, say supporters of the Gaian hypothesis.
- The Darwin natural selection theory thought that it is promotes the organic evolution the important attribute.
- I stand firm in my conviction that natural selection, sexual reproduction and undirected allelic mutation have played no role whatsoever in organic evolution except to serve as guarantees of extinction for all organisms that practiced only those losing strategies. On Thursday, the Legg report will be published along with...
- The limits to organic evolution may not be ultimate, but its biases and in abilities may hold answers to evolution's creative talents.
- By the way Richard Dawkins, if you read this thread and I bet you do, I challenge you to appear here and respond to my thesis that Darwinism never had anything whatsoever to do with organic evolution beyond the generation of intraspecific varieties and subspecies, none of which were, are now, or ever will be incipient species. On Thursday, the Legg report will be published along with...