an operation moving an organ from one organism (the donor) to another (the recipient)
a child had a multiple organ transplant two months ago
he had a kidney transplant
the long-term results of cardiac transplantation are now excellent
How To Use organ transplant In A Sentence
- The donator and donee ar well as the relatives enjoy the right of knowing about organ transplant in the process.
- Decisions regarding appropriate organ transplantation may depend on whether pulmonary hypertension is primary or secondary to portal hypertension.
- The lesson to be learned from the present case is that a transient plasma cell dyscrasia may present like multiple myeloma in the setting of heavy immunosuppression after organ transplantation.
- These include outpatient chemotherapy, vaccines for influenza and hepatitis B and some immunosuppressant drugs for people with organ transplants.
- Even with a human-to-human organ transplant the body's defence mechanisms attempt to destroy the foreign organ.
- a child had a multiple organ transplant two months ago
- Last year, Britain recorded its the highest number of organ transplant operations ever with 2,867 carried out thanks to the generosity of 1,240 donors.
- Objective To introduce our experience of organ transplant ethics committee transplantation.
- Prior to the approval of Elidel for treating skin conditions in children over 2 years of age, calcineurin inhibitors were used as systemic immunosuppressants in organ transplant patients. FDA Runs Protection Racket For Big Pharma
- Dramatic life-saving techniques, organ transplants and similar developments have popular appeal.