[ UK /ˈɔːdəɹɪŋ/ ]
[ US /ˈɔɹdɝɪŋ/ ]
[ US /ˈɔɹdɝɪŋ/ ]
the act of putting things in a sequential arrangement
there were mistakes in the ordering of items on the list
logical or comprehensible arrangement of separate elements
we shall consider these questions in the inverse order of their presentation
How To Use ordering In A Sentence
- It also emerged on Tuesday that actress Sienna Miller had obtained a court ruling ordering phone operator Vodafone to disclose data relating to other users - so-called third party disclosure.
- PAUL LEPAGE, Republican governor of Maine, ordering a 36-ft.-wide mural in a government building depicting Maine's labor history to be painted over TIME.com: Top Stories
-  The original reference to experience from which the meaning of the term astronavigation should be derived is not essentially "space-travel," but forms of transoceanic navigation which take into account the effects specific to changes in specific astronomical experiences, from fixed to variable, which are relevant to transoceanic navigation within what had appeared, initially, as a permanently fixed set of changes within the ordering of the planets or specifically stellar phenomena. LaRouche's Latest
- Nothing wrong with that especially when the resulting outcome is something bordering on a religious experience of aural ecstatic proportions.
- “And now, Sir John de Walton,” he said, “methinks you are a little churlish in not ordering me some breakfast, after I have been all night engaged in your affairs; and a cup of muscadel would, I think, be no bad induction to a full consideration of this perplexed matter.” Castle Dangerous
- We may be informed, for example, that the numbers have a dense linear ordering, that there are associative and commutative operations of addition and multiplication, and so on.
- Another glass passed, quietly, as Fifteenth Company followed the scouts down the southeast road and circled away Tom Fynhaven Estate, only to return to the lane bordering the casaran orchards on the south. Alector's Choice
- And then you've got the work in the luxury saloon sector, where people are phoning out for still bigger pieces of aluminium and ordering up even larger chunks of birchwood, in accordance with a mission to go faster, fatter.
- (Bush and Dr Cheney legacy), not just lock it up in cupboards. another inspiration for my writing is this innovative musician and activist fighting racism, Islamo-phobia and injustice head on through his "Rhythm and beats". although his documentaries and DIY cook book music genre are termed irreverence bordering treason against queen and country and glorifying terrorism among the Pakistani and Muslim youth of Britain, But it is merely exposing the truth about the sentiments of equality, discrimination, integration and assimilation. Pak Tea House
- Ordering sand for your kid's sandbox would be risky business.