- a book in which customers' orders are entered; usually makes multiple copies of the order
- a printed copy of the order of the day
How To Use order book In A Sentence
- He brought out his order book and a blacklead pencil. My Neighbors Stories of the Welsh People
- The new system is aimed at encouraging more people to get their benefits paid directly into a bank or building society instead of the old method, which involved cashing a docket out of an order book or a giro cheque at the post office.
- He has a full order book for his boat-building yard on the Thames.
- Now one has a healthier order book while the other finds its delivery times and its storage needs slashed.
- Research on the features of limit order books under continuous double auction mechanism in the order-driven market is an important field of financial market microstructure theory.
- Mr Harrison said the order book reflected the continuing buoyancy of the region's economy.
- It was rundown, with outdated equipment and a half-empty order book.
- It doesn't provide information about the size of supply or demand for stocks at various prices from either the ECNs registered as broker-dealers with the NASD, or from the order books of market-making dealers.
- The flood of imports from abroad have had an enormous impact on the company's order books and this, combined with rising costs, had made the decision to cease trading inevitable, they said.
- Rolls-Royce has a strong order book in aero gas turbines and the prospect of further large orders in a buoyant aircraft market.