[ UK /ˈɔːkɐ/ ]
[ US /ˈɔɹkə/ ]
[ US /ˈɔɹkə/ ]
- predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin; common in cold seas
How To Use orca In A Sentence
- Which of course explains why Bush is afraid to drive by motorcade through Washington DC but does it in Bagdad … oh wait … Think Progress » Rep. King: My Wife ‘Is At Far Greater Risk Being a Civilian In D.C. Than An Average Civilian In Iraq’
- I was unfortunate enough to have an accident while on holiday in Minorca, where I spent eight days in hospital after an operation for a broken hip.
- Besides, he caused a general visitation to be made of all the land from Quito to Chile, registering the whole population for more than a thousand leagues; and imposed a tribute [_so heavy that no one could be owner of a_ mazorca _of maize, which is their bread for food, nor of a pair of_ usutas, _which are their shoes, nor marry, nor do a single thing without special licence from Tupac Inca. History of the Incas
- un bon entrainement pour batteurs video issu d'un dvd de leçons de batterie de Jeff Porcaro sur le dvd il explique tout pas a pas Dailymotion - most recent videos
- Like virtually everyone else in rural North Yorkshire my business depends for its livelihood on people in motorcars.
- BBC | Oil price "grounds North Korea fleet" Não é só no bolso dos automobilistas que o disparo nos preços do petróleo se faz sentir: a força aérea norte-coreana está practicamente paralisada; o país não tem dinheiro para adquirir combustível para pôr a voar a sua frota de velhas aeronaves de origem soviética e chinesa. Leituras
- As soon as the motorcade is past, people push through the barriers and run in the street. It's Like This, Cat
- While the wealthy sportsman was the original English motorist, it was not until Edward VII took up motoring (with relish) that the motorcar began to gain precedence over the horse and carriage with the Marlborough House Set. The Motorcar | Edwardian Promenade
- The zombies clawed at the motorcade for a while, but you know how it is when you're playing to an empty hall - your performance is bound to lack conviction. Courageous park police save Lincoln Memorial from zombies
- The president-elect is motorcading from one urgent meeting to another, creating new posts - including an efficiency adviser - to get it all under control. Washington is Crisis City again