[ US /ɔˈɹeɪʃən/ ]
[ UK /ɔːɹˈeɪʃən/ ]
[ UK /ɔːɹˈeɪʃən/ ]
an instance of oratory
he delivered an oration on the decline of family values
How To Use oration In A Sentence
- Mr. Sorapong, 35 years old, selected industrial estate developers Hemaraj Land & Development PCL and Amata Corporation PCL among his top picks, with Hemaraj returning 147% over the course of 2010 and Amata providing a 99% return on investment. Real Estate
- In recent years, Laganside Corporation has transformed the inner core of Belfast city centre, specifically along the Lagan river and in the surrounding area.
- Each item was skewered on a cocktail stick and laid like sun rays around the plate, which also had a flower intricately carved out of turnip for decoration.
- The study predicted that, by 2022, the country would still require $7.2 billion in foreign aid a year—and that assumes an upsurge of so-far inexistent mining-industry revenue and no dramatic deterioration of security. Afghanistan Seeks Enduring Support
- Like all those who have gone before us, may the revelation of Christ in our hearts compel us to lay down our lives before him in worship and adoration.
- In 1896, New Jersey passed a law that made it easy to charter a company - and it quickly became a leading venue for incorporations.
- The space left by evaporation is called the ullage, while the liquid lost is sometimes called the ‘angels' share’ and is particularly financially significant in the production of older cognac and Armagnac.
- As soon as this began to thicken, Neb carefully removed it with a wooden spatula; this accelerated the evaporation, and at the same time prevented it from contracting an empyreumatic flavor. The Mysterious Island
- The other key aspect of the restoration involved repointing the exterior masonry, in the facades of limestone, sandstone, and granite.
- VARIOUS LEATHER PICTURE, It's a high classic decoration , made by hand, use nature color and veins of leather to make design, it shows obvious stereoscopy like relief sculpture but softly .