at an opportune time
he arrived rather opportunely just when we needed a new butler
How To Use opportunely In A Sentence
- Sometimes, it is true, he did slip down to the corner for maybe zwei glasses of beer and a game of pinocle; but then, likely as not, there would come inopportunely a towheaded descendant to tell him Mommer needed him back at the flat right away to mind the baby while she went marketing or to the movies. The Escape of Mr. Trimm His Plight and other Plights
- Struck with sudden inspiration, Miss Martha seized the occasion so opportunely offered.
- To assign different animation clip to every particles, inside the Instance menu set up opportunely the Object Index attribute.
- he arrived rather opportunely just when we needed a new butler
- For without question, a clyster opportunely used, cannot choose in this, as most other maladies, but to do very much good; Clysteres nutriunt, sometimes clysters nourish, as they may be prepared, as I was informed not long since by a learned lecture of our natural philosophy  reader, which he handled by way of discourse, out of some other noted physicians. Anatomy of Melancholy
- His thoughts went back, inopportunely enough, to the time when he had been surgeon's dresser in the Edinburgh Royal Infirmary.
- he arrived inopportunely just as we sat down for dinner
- Comment on: the author by life's feel directly pen, the seemingly casually to write, but write a wonderful end writing method, using this method and can receive to win the effect of opportunely.
- In the evenings, the motor yacht is opportunely anchored for the sublime South Pacific sunsets, best viewed from the broad Sky Deck with a Fiji Bitter in one hand and a camera in the other.
- Think back over the past six months and it becomes ineluctable: never in the history of modern warfare has so much been found so opportunely.