a room in a hospital equipped for the performance of surgical operations
great care is taken to keep the operating rooms aseptic
How To Use operating theatre In A Sentence
- He shared the operating theatre with around 20 medical students, all elbowing and jostling for the best view.
- Pollyanna spent six weeks in hospital, going to the operating theatre for 'debridement' Home | Mail Online
- As Amanda was wheeled into the operating theatre she believed she was going to die and began to cry.
- The operating theatres will be back in commission next week.
- They've brought her out of the operating theatre, but she's not fully conscious yet.
- Yet cuts including ward closures, the shutdown of operating theatres and recruitment freezes are still happening across the region.
- She was in the operating theatre for two hours.
- We found the floor in the tented operating theatre was not stable enough.
- The anticoagulated blood is then reinfused in the operating theatre during or shortly after surgical blood loss has stopped.
- Doctors working in an operating theatre have to mask their noses and mouths with a specially clean cloth.