- a budget for current expenses as distinct from financial transactions or permanent improvements
How To Use operating budget In A Sentence
- About 9% of the total operating budget would go toward orchestra and chorister salaries, down from 13% last year, opera officials said. City Opera Performances in Jeopardy
- The total annual operating budget of the Cyclone Preparedness Programme was under US$136,000.
- Fuel cards allow financial controllers and department heads tighter control over operating budgets.
- We will be asked to teach more undergraduates with fewer faculty and smaller operating budgets.
- If I'm a headmaster or bursar and my capital budget has been frozen, the ability to replace my kit within the operating budget, which is under my control, is appealing, Payne-Shelley says. The best way to invest in ICT for your school
- The operating budget draws its funds from three sources: tuition dollars, alumni gifts through the annual fund and a portion of the return from the endowment, Aase said.
- It is a base for local, national and international research in biomedicine and conservation biology and has an annual operating budget of approximately $25 million. Archive 2004-11-01
- Paying its debts defunded the firm's operating budget.
- By the time Council finally passed an operating budget and broke for recess in late June, more than a few players lay injured on the field.
- Formulation of Strategic Business Plan , Operating Budget Forecast Updates, Year End Latest Estimate.