- a regulated investment company with a pool of assets that regularly sells and redeems its shares
How To Use open-end fund In A Sentence
- The "closed end" label reflects the fact that these funds don't continually issue new shares, as conventional open-end funds do. Pros and Cons of Closed-End Funds
- More Facebook Readies IPO Filing Lawrence Friend , a former SEC chief accountant, says that in an open-end fund, either the buyers or the sellers will suffer: "You're hurting the purchasers if your price is too high, or the redeemer if it's too low. What Is Facebook Worth?
- Some closed-end funds are converted into open-end funds.
- With the development of the market economy in China and the integration of the global economy, the open-end funds have developed swiftly and violently in our country as a kind of new financial.
- This key structural difference makes the holdings in closed-end portfolios much less vulnerable to the waves of buying and redemptions that sometimes characterize open-end funds.
- Another reason that's typically given: Most closed-end funds don't liquidate or convert to open-end funds, so it makes no sense that their share prices should reflect that.
- Closing funds are open-end funds that have decided no longer to accept money from new investors (investors who do not currently own any shares in the fund).
- Open-end fund market in China has a strong motive of speculation.
- Therefore, it is necessary to rebuild an open-end fund consignment system.
- Ways to end a discount include bailing out, by merging with an open-end fund, or liquidating.