[ US /ˈoʊnoʊ/ ]
- United States musician (born in Japan) who married John Lennon and collaborated with him on recordings (born in 1933)
How To Use Ono In A Sentence
- Smith, who is also a director of Norwich City Football Club, said her CBE was a "very, very great honour". BBC News | News Front Page | UK Edition
- The unit can connect to any video source that has composite video and stereo audio RCA jacks, though the encoded audio is limited to mono.
- Wine lovers in the U.S. are increasingly describing their favorite vintage as molto buono, instead of très bon.
- Assuming that 15 pound breaking strain line is used, an angler using monofilament might have to use a six or eight ounce sinker and use a 20 lb class rod to carry that sinker weight.
- Everyone's at it - apart from a few notable and honourable exceptions. The Sun
- The scale of the economic gulf between the two parties came as two polls yesterday showed that the election remained wide open. Times, Sunday Times
- As a book about a nonoperational aircraft, Valkyrie will probably attract only a limited audience within the Air Force community.
- Hatching may be synchronous or asynchronous (one or two days apart).
- We all are monoplane wing angel, only then hugs, can soar.
- Our economy suffered a triple whammy this year - we were hit by Sars, the Iraq war, and then the world economic downturn.