- used of relations such that each member of one set is associated with one member of a second set
How To Use one-to-one In A Sentence
- Ordinary matter and dark matter loosely track each other in space, but not in a one-to-one ratio.
- What I can say is that he has worked hard on one-to-ones this month.
- A number of Daphnia proteins showed one-to-one orthologous relationships to Drosophila ABC proteins including the sulfonyl urea receptor (SUR), the ecdysone transporter ET23, and the eye pigment precursor transporter scarlet. BioMed Central - Latest articles
- The display pixel electrodes are connected to source electrodes of said thin film transistors in one-to-one correspondence.
- In order to retain the one-to-one correspondence, it is appropriate initially to restrict the Bell-Szekeres coordinate x to the range.
- Employees may need one-to-one support beyond the induction period. Times, Sunday Times
- Is there a one-to-one relationship between pay levels and productivity?
- At a one-to-one with a panel of cricketers on Sunday, the boys shot some questions which the professionals had a hard time answering.
- It's much more intensive than a normal pre-school and he really benefits from the one-to-one.
- Most City firms are gearing up now for a big awareness campaign, with conferences, newsletters, and direct one-to-one programmes.