a slot machine that is used for gambling
they spend hours and hours just playing the slots
How To Use one-armed bandit In A Sentence
- I might have him, he thought, and his mind tossed him the image of piles of silver coins clattering out of the belly of a one-armed bandit. Memory of Fire
- That’s why they’re called one-armed bandits, stupid. Had Enough?
- Most notably, there was an infamous 1967 case known as the one-armed bandit murder, in which a money-collector for a firm that supplied fruit machines to working men's clubs was killed, shining light on the trade's links with organised crime. The Guardian World News
- Well they used to be called one-armed bandits - the pokies.
- Excuse me while I feed quarters into this one-armed bandit. GOP presidential debate in Nevada - as it happened