a man who has been socially accepted into a group of other men
he quickly became one of the boys
How To Use one of the boys In A Sentence
- One of the boys concerned has been temporarily excluded pending investigations by the school.
- One of the boys was pushing the other along in a little box on wheels.
- The boys attacked them with stones, and the reptiles quickly disentwined them - selves, and made battle for some time, by hissing at their assailants; one, more bold than the rest, advanced towards one of the boys, who fortunately killed it with a stone; it measured above four feet in length, and had several frogs in its belly. Omniana, or Horae otiosiores
- One of the boys in the class had a fever and he soon infected other children.
- he quickly became one of the boys
- Relatives could sue, they tell me, if one of the boys fell in and drown while he was on board.
- ‘Not one of the boys went to his aid, or thereafter summoned help, or displayed any concern for their hapless victim,’ said Mr Martin.
- When my Big Girl was in SK, one of the boys in her class was very ill with cancer. Who wields a poem… | Her Bad Mother
- ‘One of the boys pinned it up on the board before the game,’ said the Bradford boss.
- One of the boys was raging to the point they had to have him inturned for psychological testing. Review: ‘Must Read After My Death’ | We Are Movie Geeks