How To Use one hundred fifty In A Sentence
- Local governmental organization is based on seven departements, or provinces, headed by prefects (similar to governors), thirty-two arrondissements, and one hundred fifty communes.
- Twenty-five by one hundred fifty miles, and yet called a principality! Graustark
- One hundred fifty years ago, Alexis de Tocqueville, the French historian and author of Democracy in America, wrote: "I (fear) that men may reach a point where they look on every new theory as a danger, every innovation as a toilsome trouble, every social advance as a first step toward revolution, and that they may absolutely refuse to move at all. Esther Wojcicki: Revolution Needed for Teaching Literacy in a Digital Age
- There are one hundred fifty-one children in some kind of deathly stupor, all stacked up in coffins within the ship. A Fire Upon the Deep
- A league was three standard miles, so fifty leagues was one hundred fifty miles.
- Following the knights, Andor estimated, were fifty or sixty sergeants mounted on horses and armed with lances and swords; another one hundred fifty men-at-arms carrying spears, bills, shields, and halberds; another eighty or so archers; and pulling up the rear, a general assortment of mot'ley humans, no doubt short-term levies and down-and-out sell-swords. The Black Wing
- It's one hundred fifty yen. 150.