with intention; in an intentional manner
he used that word intentionally
I did this by choice
How To Use on purpose In A Sentence
- More importantly, less than a quarter of that bill has gone on purpose-built venues such as the Bird's Nest stadium.
- I'm weel convinced Gabriel drapped the roughies in the water on purpose; he doesna like to see ony body do a thing better than himsell. ' Guy Mannering, Or, the Astrologer — Complete
- revoke" -- the literary act after which, if he does it on purpose, you must not play with a man -- is speaking of authors and books which he has not read and cannot read in the original, while he leaves you ignorant of his ignorance. Matthew Arnold
- 'We can hardly be expected to foozle on purpose, just to let Archie show off before his girl.' The Man Upstairs and Other Stories
- Heaven bliss the owld gintleman -- he had a habit of stopping in the middle of an exciting part and lighting his dudheen, and then when he'd begin again, he'd skip over a part on purpose to make us ax him a question ---- Adrift in the Wilds or, The Adventures of Two Shipwrecked Boys
- Carnivale, Rome wazz: @dannys: the wire, six feet under, rome, band of brothers, dexter, OZ ... super seriale dannys: salutare! cam ce seriale recomandati? broscutzza: am o mica intrebare: cum de s-a mutat Accidentally on Purpose miercuri (la ei)? Seriale tv - TvBlog
- In town bachelors visit the baths and the restaurants on purpose to talk, and sometimes tell the most interesting things to bath attendants and waiters; in the country, as a rule, they unbosom themselves to their guests. The Wife
- Was it an accident or did David do it on purpose?
- Some theorize that labels overwhelm customers with new music on purpose. Oh No They Didn't!
- Wherefore, such opinions and persuasions are gradually insinuated into the mind, and are admitted insensibly without opposition or reluctancy, being never accompanied at their first admission with any secular disadvantage; -- but these divine convictions by the word befall men, some when they think of nothing less and desire nothing less; some when they design other things, as the pleasing of their ears or the entertainment of their company; and some that go on purpose to deride and scoff at what should be spoken unto them from it. Pneumatologia