[ US /oʊˈmɑn/ ]
- a strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula; the economy is dominated by oil
How To Use Oman In A Sentence
- Some were members of Turkey's elite military class known as "pashas," a title of respect harking back to Ottoman military commanders Monday for allegedly planning to blow up mosques in order to trigger a military takeover and overthrow the WN.com - Photown News
- He had just received my check and was apoplectic with rage, declaring he never wanted to see or have anything to do with ‘that woman’ - meaning me - again.
- Hillary's woman problem is that her reach among women over 30 I don't want to use the term older women is unlikely to change much. Hillary's Woman Problem Part II
- The woman herself lay in Epsom Cottage Hospital for four days without regaining consciousness.
- A 19-year-old man was killed and four other people, including a pregnant woman, were injured when their car was riddled with bullets by the soldiers.
- Despite imperial successes at St. Gotthard (1664), Growardein and Neuhäusel in Hungary ceded to the Ottomans (1664, at Vasvár). 2. The Habsburg Monarchy
- Running parallel to this tempestuous relationship is the whirlwind romance between weathergirl Hero, played by Billie Piper, and sports presenter Claude.
- Jim had hustled over quietly and begun to help out with the horseshoeing, expecting ridicule from the likes of Hugh Glass or old Zeke Williams, who had just arrived at the rendezvous, but, to his surprise, the fact that he was married to a woman of such pure fire produced the very opposite of the effect he had feared. The Berrybender Narratives
- The eight romances for saxophone and piano are indeed romantic.
- The second section of an ancient Greco - Roman letter was prayer or a word of thanks.