How To Use olefine In A Sentence
- Caucasian oils are mainly composed of defines or substances related to the olefine group. Transactions of the American Philosophical Society
- Metallocene catalyst is a new kind of catalyst having homogeneous-site, molecule tailing capability and controlled structure. It can be used to synthesize special function polyolefine.
- My experiments upon the action of defines show, however, that it is essential to the identification of carbon monoxide that the formation of carbon dioxide by the action of the palladium chloride be proved by means of lime water or other indicator, as otherwise the reduction of the palladium salt may be due to a member of the olefine group. Transactions of the American Philosophical Society
- In elimination, two groups on adjacent carbon atoms are lost and an olefine (alkene) is formed. Press Release: The 1994 Nobel Prize in Chemistry
- The hydroperoxidation product (EPHP) was used to initiate olefine monomers, such as styrene, etc. for grafting copolymerization and examination of toughening effect of the grafted EP in the blend.
- For this reason a larger quantity of KOH is necessary for a given reaction (formation of olefine from alkyl bromide) than in case of the iodine compound. Transactions of the American Philosophical Society
- Compared with diolefine rubber, EPDM has less double bond.
- There are three kinds of petroleum in use, namely those yielding on distillation: 1st, paraffin; 2nd, asphalt; 3rd, olefine. Steam, Its Generation and Use
- The tendency to undergo oxidation to carbon dioxide on the part of carbon monoxide, and the absence of such tendency on the part of the defines when exposed to oxidizing influences at a temperature of 100® or below, serves as a most important criterion for the purpose of distinguishing between CO and the olefine group. Transactions of the American Philosophical Society