How To Use old-age pension In A Sentence
- There are fireworks, of course, and wee boys have a licence to roam the streets letting off bangers up closes, down dunnies and underneath unsuspecting old-age pensioners.
- Our old-age pension will be uprated next month.
- It is very constant that the most basic motive force strong point regarded as sustainable development of the basic old-age pension system is endowment insured fund.
- Under the new arrangements, the contributory old-age pension will rise to 167.30 per week.
- We should stick to and improve the basic old-age pension and medical insurance systems for urban workers, combining socially pooled funds with personal contributions.
- A study by MIT economist Esther Duflo finds similar results comparing South African grandmothers' and grandfathers' usage of their old-age pension funds.
- This was the beginning of the contributory, non-means-tested half of the British social security system; in 1925 state insurance for contributory old-age pensions was added.
- I have applied for the contributory old-age pension and I may be entitled to a part-pension from social welfare.