- a familiar term of address for a man
- a former male pupil of a school
- a vivacious elderly man
How To Use old boy In A Sentence
- A 15-year-old boy was killed in front of his father and brother when a speeding stolen car ploughed into him on a pedestrian crossing.
- I'm Tom, a 57 year-old single dad of a 14 year old boy living now aux alentours de DÃ©troit, that famous French city ! Joyeux - French Word-A-Day
- The Applicant is a nine year old boy with special educational needs.
- The wounded pride of a fifteen-year-old boy had to be salvaged someway.
- One is Peter Butler Sr., a retired insurance executive now living in Pebble Beach, Calif., who is an advocate for Eddie Lowery, the 10-year-old boy who famously caddied for the victorious Francis Ouimet at the 1913 U.S. Bush-League Move by Hall of Fame?
- A 16-year-old boy, dressed in a Grim Reaper costume, has died after skolling a bottle of vodka he took from his grandmother's house, a media report says. Latest News - Yahoo!7 News
- An eight-year-old boy threw coal cinders to drive away dogs threatening his friends.
- However a theatre director who was once worked for the Wharf Theatre in Devizes, which is a member of Sir Ian's Little Theatre Guild, was jailed in 2008 for having a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old boy. Telegraph.co.uk: news, business, sport, the Daily Telegraph newspaper, Sunday Telegraph
- NEWCASTLE, Ont. - A three-year-old boy is in stable condition in hospital after falling under a trailer being towed by a family vehicle in Newcastle, Ont. Durham regional police say officers were called to a residence in the community east of CTV News RSS Feed
- Robin, a sharp-tongued New Yorker, was working for a magazine aimed at woman issues as an assistant editor. Frank was Robin's two-day old boyfriend.