[ UK /ˈəʊkɐ/ ]
[ US /ˈoʊkə/ ]
[ US /ˈoʊkə/ ]
- a Turkish liquid unit equal to 1.3 pints
- South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers
- a Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds
How To Use oka In A Sentence
- We believe that it is okay to charge for healing based on the doctrine, ‘The workman is worthy of his hire.’
- Then there are the Socceroos and Matildas in soccer, the Kookaburras and the Hockeyroos in field hockey.
- This is derived from my recipe for “Almonzano” from my book "Nonna's Italian Kitchen", but Dori from the bakehouse blog suggested using okara in it instead of almonds. A PRACTICAL WAY TO USE OKARA
- These malignant Las Vegas showgirl lookalikes are holding Earth hostage, controlling the monsters with shrewdly hidden remote devices.
- Companies make use of sokaiya to settle many kinds of trouble, to collect underground information, and to suppress common shareholders.
- He is almost 30, his name is Toji, and he lives in Shizuoka, Moon’s hometown. Let’s Die Together
- ‘Shh, shh, it'll be okay,’ Matt soothes, smoothing my hair.
- These low-aspect-ratio stellarator-tokamak hybrids differ from conventional stellarators in their use of the plasma-generated bootstrap current to supplement the poloidal field from external coils.
- Discussions are still taking place as to whether the new meeting room will be a bookable room or a lounge exclusively for campus clubs.
- Look, things just haven't been peachy for me, okay?