[ US /ˈoʊˈkeɪ/ ]
being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition
another minute I'd have been fine
an all-right movie
is everything all right?
things are okay
the passengers were shaken up but are all right
dinner and the movies had been fine
How To Use ok In A Sentence
- There were 42 free-kicks, two penalties, four bookings and three players sent off, two of whom had to be escorted from the pitch by police.
- He was a cute little beggar, looked like you as well.
- When the new foods that came from the Americas - peppers, summer squash and especially tomatoes - took hold in the region, a number of closely related dishes were born, including what we call ratatouille - and a man from La Mancha calls pisto, an Ikarian Greek calls soufiko and a Turk calls turlu. NYT > Home Page
- But they have an undeniable gentleness and elephantine beauty about them, with their hanging folds of skin and ponderous outlook on life.
- Bumabagsak ang Mayon koooo! ... reynz: hahaha takot lang nilang maghubad ako pag di nila binoto ang mayon hehehe an2nette: Hi! natumbok mo mahal na reyna, sige, abangan ko ang bago mong niluluto, wag yong hilaw ... reynz: hoy! ano ba? hahaha! ba't ako ok naman dito! baka kayo dyan sa China at Pinas lang hahaha! ... reynz: NAKNAMPUCHAAAA!!! hahaha! Reyna elena dot com
- If we have spent several class periods introducing conventions of reasoned evidence in argumentative writing, we usually look for such features in student papers.
- When the moment finally comes, one look through his cataract lenses is all it takes. Christianity Today
- It is by these special touches that the author infuses the books with the spirit of humanity, without which a fantasy becomes an empty fancy.
- The air had grown thick and smoky.
- When Modin scored from the right circle to make it 3-0, it looked bleak for the Devils, who rallied from one-goal deficits twice before winning Game 2 in overtime. USATODAY.com - Tampa Bay creeps closer to New Jersey with 4-3 win