How To Use oil gland In A Sentence
- Throughout this feltwork structure which gradually passes into areolar tissue are numerous muscular fibers, as about the hair-follicles and the oil glands. A Practical Physiology
- The middle layer, or dermis, contains connective tissue, small blood vessels, sweat and oil glands, nerves, and cells that produce collagen, called fibroblasts.
- (These oil glands - scientifically termed sebaceous glands - are associated with the hair vesicles of the skin.) And as the cells within these oil glands increase in number at such a rapid pace, they cause the glands 'outlets to be obstructed. Clearing out Acne with the Best Treatment
- They found that a progressive virus "sticking" on feathers occurs because AIV-contaminated waters interact with the preen oil gland secretion.
- Oil glands or nectaries are absent; thus, pollen is the only available floral resource for pollinators.