How To Use oil future In A Sentence
- The bigger-than-expected draw in distillates helped boost heating-oil futures, with the November contract recently trading up 4.11 cents, or 1.8%, at $2.2304 a gallon. Oil Rebounds on Supply Data
- And some believe that recent price rises partly reflect an increase in speculative trading in oil, as investors look for quick returns by buying and selling oil futures.
- Palm oil futures closed quickly after the try for, after closure in trading.
- On August 25, 2004, the launch of the Shanghai fuel oil futures was a landmark in the process of Sinic petroleum market finance's development.
- The major indexes slid to seven-week lows in the week to Friday with crude oil futures holding near record levels.
- Even the most optimistic futurists don't think we have more than 40 years, 50 tops , of our oil future.
- On 11 November, crude oil futures prices ended on New York Exchange at below $60 per barrel, an all-time low during the last 20 months.
- Crude-oil futures also gained support from a disruption in tanker traffic in the Houston Ship Channel and a port strike in France that delayed deliveries to refineries. Oil Hits 5-Month High as Japan Cuts Rates