- a filter that removes impurities from the oil used to lubricate an internal-combustion engine
How To Use oil filter In A Sentence
- Each auto shop was provided with the proper equipment for handling used oil, including double-walled containment tanks, oil filter crushers, drainer containers, and spill response kits.
- Improvements in lubricants such as ashless dispersant oils, spark plugs and use of oil filters have also been vital to predicting longer periods between engine overhaul.
- Oil filter gaskets were regularly interspersed with the assorted garbage.
- Oil filter can be placed in steam regenerative dryer, but the front after cooler can also reduce the amount of oil steam and prolong the service life of the molecule.
- There are no air filters, oil filters or other diesel waste material.
- These will get into the oil where they will be collected by the oil filter and a filter in the sump, which means any debris is unlikely to stay in the engine for long.
- Oil Change Package include change of Shell Rimula - R 4 engine oiloil filter & oil plug gasket.
- PKG series oil filter actually can release changing oil for compressor that caused by suspend feculence during the working.
- Scope Oil filter manufacturer . Oil filter manufacturer.
- Such products may include oil filters, air filters, shocks, spoilers, or headlamps, as they in effect, are part of the truck.