[ US /ˈoʊɡɝ/ ]
[ UK /ˈəʊɡɐ/ ]
[ UK /ˈəʊɡɐ/ ]
- a cruel wicked and inhuman person
- (folklore) a giant who likes to eat human beings
How To Use ogre In A Sentence
- He was in awe of China and pleaded that if India should progress it should learn a lesson or two from the communist regime.
- Sjogren's syndrome "targets and destroys over time the exocrine glands responsible for tear production and saliva -- and is characterized by dryness of the mouth and eyes," said Dr. Michael Belmont, an associate professor of medicine in the division of rheumatology at NYU Langone Medical Center and medical director for Hospital for Joint Diseases. Why Sjogren's syndrome caused Williams to quit U.S. open
- The services of the laboratory are offered gratuitously to any scientist or graduate student engaged in research which makes a significant contribution to progress in the fields of science.
- Most intriguingly, among the described symptoms of fugu poisoning is progressive limb paralysis while maintaining consciousness.
- Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
- Another step forward was the progressive declarations of invalidity extended to certain laws, decrees, and edicts issued in Stalin's time.
- It is patent that dusk found them weary and worn, plodding and wading silently "homewards," shovel on shoulder, across four or five kilos of desolate mud; falling and tripping over stagnant bodies, masses of tangled wire, bricks and jagged wood-work everywhere impeding progress. Norman Ten Hundred A Record of the 1st (Service) Bn. Royal Guernsey Light Infantry
- Restlessness is discontent - and discontent is the first necessity of progress. Show me a thoroughly satisfied man - and I will show you a failure. Thomas A. Edison
- However, some patients seek help late in the season, when their symptoms have progressed from a runny nose to sticky yellow mucus with red, hot itchy and swollen eyes.
- PHNOM PENH, CAMBODIA: Thailand and Cambodia said they have made progress in settling a border dispute that sparked a deadly military confrontation last month. My Sinchew -