- of something having a color tending toward white
- a shade of white the color of bleached bones
How To Use off-white In A Sentence
- Two large 1957 canvases, All Alone and Body and Soul, each about 3 by 5 feet, are playful images with pink scumbled lines activating the rich off-white, pale blue, brown and gray impasto at the center of the canvases.
- The owners painted the ceiling off-white and applied a stain to the rustic beams to make them look like driftwood.
- Subtle pinks blended with soft oranges, rich creams and the palest off-whites.
- The artwork, attractively printed in blue ink on an off-white ground, has polish and clarity.
- All bass necks are made from 4 x 2 planed softwood and should be painted black on one side and a sort-of vaguely off-white on the other.
- I learned what optical brightening agents “OBAs” were through the sad experience of buying some imported linen towels, in an off-white hue, that had a label bearing these words: “OBAs will affect shade.” HOME COMFORTS
- She was dressed in a shimmering off-white dress that complimented her rosy complexion.
- He said the man was wearing off-white board shorts, no shirt and had a shaved head.
- The guy looked ultra-cool in his off-white muscle tee and a pair of beige Dockers.
- The front piece of the stage was unattached, and all of the lovely off-white carpeting is still covered in plastic. Under Construction: Rolando Villazón, in recital