(especially of clothing) made in standard sizes and available from merchandise in stock
a ready-made jacket
How To Use off-the-shelf In A Sentence
- This "minisystem" runs easily from your existing battery and electrical system, and it plugs into your carburetor with simple off-the-shelf fittings. WN.com - Articles related to 40 ways to celebrate Earth Day’s 40th Anniversary
- We used commercially available, off-the-shelf equipment to conduct biofeedback through the use of telehealth treatment.
- Contact: Rebecca Samuel, Media Relations, NXP Semiconductors, +1-408-474-8769 The deep dimming characteristics of incandescent bulbs are well understood and accepted by consumers with millions of off-the-shelf triac dimmers installed in homes and offices today. Gaea Times (by Simple Thoughts) Breaking News and incisive views 24/7
- Buy an off-the-shelf laptop drive and slap that baby in.
- Software-defined radio ‘tunes’ and demodulates radio signals with software, using off-the-shelf, low-cost computer parts.
- A good off-the-shelf anti-virus program is easy to install and will scan hard drives, diskettes, web files and e-mails to detect potential threats.
- Augmented with an off-the-shelf rocket motor, Paveway II also became the basis for the navy's Skipper II air-to-surface missile.
- Now, prototypes can be cobbled together in weeks from off-the-shelf components.
- Lemo's easy to connect and disconnect push-pull connectors are available in more than 55,000 off-the-shelf versions.
- The small enterprise manages its orders through two off-the-shelf applications running on an IBM eServer (formerly known as AS/400).