of great significance or value
the important questions of the day
How To Use of import In A Sentence
- The second chapter, by quoting a typical case, compares the different opinions on the legal nature of import bill discount, which is the key of the controversy on legislation.
- The most important practical lesson that can be given to nurses is to teach them what to observe – how to observe – what symptoms indicate improvement – what the reverse – which are of importance – which are of none – which are the evidence of neglect – and of what kind of neglect. Notes on Nursing: What It Is, and What It Is Not
- - Amino acid deficiency - Amino acids such as phenylalanine, tyrosine and tryptophan provide the basis for the body's production of important neuro-transmitters in the body. Netvouz - new bookmarks
- In a poll of employers for employability skills for new hires, interpersonal skills ranked highest in level of importance.
- Every Irishman is a person; and I believe that the most interesting persons are rarely the persons of importance. The Irish Mind
- Portfolio assessment is one of important mode of qualitative evaluation, it was paid more and more attention under the background of educational evaluation reformation by people.
- ` ` Mornin ', Mr. Babbitt!' 'said Moon, and Babbitt felt himself a person of importance, one whose name even busy garagemen remembered -- not one of these cheap-sports flying around in flivvers. Babbitt
- Special attention was given to large, complicated scripts used in chancelleries to discourage imitation or forgeries of important documents.
- Another aim is to show that the problem of direct realism versus indirect realism is of importance for the ontological analysis of social reality.
- The Board noted with concern the continuing global disparities in the actual availability and the unjustifiable discrepancies in the consumption of important licit narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances in different regions.