How To Use odd-job man In A Sentence
- Detectives are interested in the past of their elderly odd-job man Romka.
- She discovered though that it was not the odd-job man's name which was causing him mild amusement, but her!
- As a "Mongolian spy odd-job man", serving in the Japanese Army and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, he was engaged in spy activities in Mongolia.
- The soakaway under the cemetery tap has been cleaned out by the odd-job man, who has almost completed clearing the church walls of ivy and brambles.
- It was rumoured that Rewi Alley came under political investigation during the so-called "cultural revolution". In fact, it was caused by the irresponsible behavior of an odd-job man in his compound.