How To Use oculomotor nerve In A Sentence
- With the start of regeneration of the oculomotor nerve the Ac.Ch. appears again, but in too small quantities to cause miosis with light stimulus alone, i.e. without the increased activity provided by eserine. Otto Loewi - Nobel Lecture
- A second set of fibers from the medial and lateral nuclei end partly in the tegmentum, while the remainder ascend in the medial longitudinal fasciculus to arborize around the cells of the nuclei of the oculomotor nerve. IX. Neurology. 4a. The Hind-brain or Rhombencephalon
- The branch of communication with the oculomotor nerve joins that nerve at its point of division; the branch to the trochlear nerve joins it as it lies on the lateral wall of the cavernous sinus; other filaments are connected with the under surface of the ophthalmic nerve; and a second filament joins the abducent nerve. IX. Neurology. 7a. The Cephalic Portion of the Sympathetic System
- Conclusion: The therapy of acupuncture is superior to western medicine in the treatment of diabetes-associated oculomotor nerve palsy.
- Above the buttress is the oculomotor myodome, with the foramen for the oculomotor nerve.
- MethodsThrough clinical observation of 39 cases with different kinds of oculomotor nerve injuries, recovery time and the factors affecting the prognosis were analyzed.