How To Use Oceanus In A Sentence
- Poseidon is fighting the Titan Oceanus (underwater, of course) but tells Percy it is time for him to hear the prophecy. (more …) Dusk Before the Dawn » 2009 » May
- It is SJM's 17th casino in the city, and the company plans to launch another, Casino Oceanus, by the end of the year.
- An observer, looking at the earth from another planet, would be likely to call it Oceanus.
- The outer harbour site will be cleared before the end of this year, and restructured for a new casino project - "Oceanus".
- The hair of Oceanus also appears to be styled on the same matted locks which comprise the lion's main at Verulamium.
- “The river-nymphs, as daughters of Oceanus, and thus of immortal parentage, are bound to possess organs of more than mortal keenness; but, as you say, the song was not so bad — erudite, as well as prettily conceived — and, saving for a certain rustical simplicity and monosyllabic baldness, smacks rather of the forests of Castaly than those of Torridge.” Westward Ho!
- Shall we not crack a bottle together on this side of the circumfluent Oceanus? The Crown of Life