- the percentage of all rental units (as in hotels) are occupied or rented at a given time
How To Use occupancy rate In A Sentence
- Angelini said mainland occupancy rates averaged 66 per cent in the first four months of the year.
- Cheng, et al. (2010) report that without a major change in the facility's bed-occupancy rate, nursing workforce, or the protocol of environmental cleansing throughout the study period, a stepwise reduction in ICU-onset non-bacteremic MRSA infection was observed: from Infection Control Today News Only Feed
- Therefore, we performed what is analogous to a one-tailed test with the null hypothesis that occupancy rate and pf of territories were correlated using an information-theoretic approach.
- One of the main problems people face when travelling on their own is that they usually get charged a single supplement or sole occupancy rate.
- Weekend occupancy rates at hotels, guesthouses and bed and breakfast establishments are high and many say they have yet to experience a slump after the summer holiday season.
- A surge in the number of foreign guests staying in Japanese hotels has pushed up occupancy rates at leading hotels and bolstered their bottom lines.
- In addition, it seems reasonable to assume that the development will attain an occupancy rate much higher than that at present.
- Hotel occupancy rates dropped dramatically when war threatened.
- It was the sixth consecutive year occupancy rates fell, but it was the sharpest drop during that span and more than twice the rate of decline that occurred from 2007 to 2008, according to STR, which is based in Hendersonville, Tenn. Dallas Business News - Local Dallas News | Dallas Business Journal
- The hotel occupancy rate dropped 20 per cent compared with last April, according to official statistics.