characterized by obsessions and compulsions
- a person with obsessive-compulsive characteristics
How To Use obsessive-compulsive In A Sentence
- However, the obsessive-compulsive actress is not well suited to the task.
- Stress-induced conditions include hair loss, heart disease, obesity, obsessive-compulsive disorder, sexual dysfunction, tooth and gum disease and ulcers or indigestion. Robert Tornambe, M.D.: Does Stress Make You Ugly?
- It's very odd knowing that people are watching me for little obsessive-compulsive quirks now, even though I'm pretty much all better.
- Compulsive hair pulling (trichotillomania) sometimes responds to drugs for obsessive-compulsive disorder or depression.
- There are treatments, even cures, for depression, paranoia and obsessive-compulsive disorder. Gary W. Small, M.D.: The Coming Epidemic of Alzheimer's Disease
- I keep hearing that writers/publishers must grab the obsessive-compulsive "completist" readership, the sort of "devoted" kind who become obsessed with a series and WILL NOT STOP until he gets every single book in a series ... and wants a series to never end ... MIND MELD: Science Fiction Series
- She says I'm suffering from a kind of extremism, an obsessive-compulsive disorder called scrupulosity.
- October 1st, 2009 WASHINGTON - Researchers claim that streptococcal infection, also called strep throat, doesn't cause or trigger Tourette syndrome or obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). Gaea Times (by Simple Thoughts) Breaking News and incisive views 24/7
- The classic definition of an obsessive-compulsive is a person who repeats the same unsuccessful behavior over and over hoping that it will work this time or that mere repetition will bestow good fortune. Borders suck
- Experts say that an abnormal fixation on STDs can be a sign of obsessive-compulsive disorder or hypochondria.