- the quality of being oblique and rambling indirectly
- the property of being neither parallel nor perpendicular, but at a slanting angle
How To Use obliqueness In A Sentence
- Charmed by his obliqueness - ‘doing’ and ‘getting’ as euphemisms for fundraising and boondoggling - I told him the name of my book.
- When they lack force, tyrannical natures are characterized by simulation and their behaviour by obliqueness.
- If you can stand the obliqueness, the allusiveness and the tension-inducing pace, you are in for an experience that is disturbing, revelatory and poetic.