relating or constituting or qualified to create a legal or financial obligation
How To Use obligational In A Sentence
- The existing law was relational and obligational.
- The idea of ‘property’ in land oscillates between the behavioural, the conceptual and the obligational between competing models of property as a fact, property as a right and property as a responsibility.
- Over Cheney's four years as secretary of defense, encompassing budgets for fiscal years 1990-93, DoD's total obligational authority in current dollars declined from $291.3 billion to $269.9 billion. Report: US military not ready if America is nuked
- obligational" disputation shows, in some authors 'theories, a marked similarity to recent theories of counterfactual reasoning. Medieval Theories of Obligationes
- That amount, CBO’s base projection, is about 7 percent more than the $534 billion in total obligational authority the Administration requested in its regular 2010 budget, again excluding overseas contingency operations. Director's Blog » Blog Archive » Long-Term Implications of the Fiscal Year 2010 Defense Budget
- The Department of Defense's total obligational authority in current dollars declined from $291 billion to $270 billion. John Terry’s sacking as England captain tells us something interesting...
- obligational authority
- That amount is about 6 percent more than the $534 billion in total obligational authority requested by the Administration in its regular 2010 budget. Director's Blog » Blog Archive » Long-Term Implications of the Department of Defense’s Fiscal Year 2010 Budget Submission
- I shall never marry you, or consort with you beyond obligational social proprieties beyond this so called adventure.
- These conditions are adverse financial conditions and occur when financial reports indicate that obligational authority exceeds case or line item level values.