How To Use oblanceolate In A Sentence
- The leaf laminae of Q. serrata were lanceolate to oblanceolate, 5-15 cm long and 1-3 cm wide.
- The leaves of ssp. beneolens are greenish, mostly linear to very-narrowly oblanceolate, and have a tendency to be ascending.
- The leaves which are oblanceolate in shape are 3 - 4 inches in length.
- The upper regions of the stem have a characteristic square-shaped cross-section with long internodes separating whorls of elliptical to oblanceolate leaves.
- The _third glume_ is broadly elliptic or ovate, concave, awned, 3-nerved, with margins densely bearded above the middle and sparsely bearded dorsally on both the sides of the mid-nerve; the _palea_ is oblanceolate, as long as the glume, folded inside along the margins and outside along the middle, enclosing three _stamens_ and _ovary_. A Handbook of Some South Indian Grasses
- The _second glume_ is lanceolate, membranous, hairy at the top, 3-nerved with margins infolded; _palea_ is oblanceolate, thinly membranous, nerveless and ciliated at the top; there are three _stamens_ and two A Handbook of Some South Indian Grasses