in an obnoxious manner
he said so in one of his more offensively intellectually arrogant sentences
How To Use objectionably In A Sentence
- Likewise, the desserts are all fun and unobjectionably sweet (the tiramisu is particularly good, though).
- Set beside the lives of his contemporaries ensconced in the unobjectionably attractive stability of writing-program appointments, his biography has long seemed the stuff of legend.
- Last sodden weekend I almost felt the need for a ‘right to swim’, so targeted Runswick Bay where the sea would be unobjectionably wet, and the beach is my favourite.
- And Posner notes, quite unobjectionably, that the entire field should not be rejected merely because one does not accept the views of its most aggressive exponents.
- Khelat,  which the Amir thought were bringing us objectionably near Forty-one years in India From Subaltern To Commander-In-Chief
- That would reverse the Massachusetts Goodridge decision - but it would also keep courts from doing the normal sort of gap-filling definition that courts routinely (and largely unobjectionably) do.