How To Use obdurately In A Sentence
- In each the primitive, sometimes bestial is joined obdurately to the modern and sophisticated.
- Some people still obdurately cling to their factions, and a fair number of Party members, including some veterans, hold factionalism higher than Party spirit.
- But, how can one discuss nonsemantic functions in language that is obdurately semantic?
- That always was obvious enough but post-9/11 realities have made it stark, such that only the obdurately self-blinded and the gifted casuist can deny it. The Volokh Conspiracy » A Bit of Perspective on the Use of Feces and Toilets in Protests:
- Rooted in mystery but set in a cruel, obdurately materialistic world, "Au hasard Balthazar" parallels Balthazar's trials with the downward trajectory of the girl who loves him, Marie Anne Wiazemsky. Salvation at the Forum