- a gasket consisting of a flat ring of rubber or plastic; used to seal a joint against high pressure
How To Use O ring In A Sentence
- They are issuing posters appealing for people to ring a new helpline number or send information to an email address. The Sun
- What they have "incentivized" executives to do, in countless cases, is not to perform, but to game the system, to smooth the numbers, to take insane risks with other people's money, to do whatever had to be done to ring the bell and send the dollars coursing their way into the designated bank account. Let's Move Their Cheese
- I ai n't never rung my bell once --- not like Sheila, who rings it every five minutes. LOSING IT
- It is sometimes too much but sometimes you actually want it to ring. The Sun
- However, if you choose to travel further afield, to Ringsend for example, a woman's wash, cut and blow-dry will cost just £13.50 in one salon.
- Serves 2-4, depending on hunger4 raw, unshelled tiger prawns90ml olive oil3 cloves garlic, finely chopped500ml good-quality fish stock150g sustainable monkfish, cut into chunks1 onion, finely diced1 tsp smoked paprika200g chopped tomatoes50ml dry white winePinch of saffron soaked in 1 tbsp hot water200g Calasparra or other short-grain rice150g baby squid, cut into rings150g broad beans150g mussels, scrubbedHandful of flat-leaf parsley to garnish½ lemon, cut into wedges 1. Shell the prawns and put the flesh aside. How to cook the perfect paella
- Her long, slender fingers toyed nervously with the two rings she had on her right hand.
- Suzanna's a funicle man cho: Sing lassy go rings below Suzanna's a Funicle Man
- There are also moments when the emotional responses of key characters in key situations completely fail to ring true.
- They have decided to ring down on their marriage.