How To Use nuclear chemistry In A Sentence
- Specialty disciplines, such as chemical physics and quantum, bioorganic, polymer, radiation, and nuclear chemistry, are available within the four major areas.
- This technique is one of the most important uses of nuclear chemistry for archeologists.
- The trouble was that Glenn Seaborg was still alive, though no longer really active in nuclear chemistry.
- He seemed impressed about all the classes in nuclear chemistry, nuclear physics, dosimetry and radiation sciences. Grouse Diary Entry
- A warning comes up on the editor when you save the full article if you're near this size limit nuclear chemistry you wrote that you had read that it is thought that hydrogen generated by the radiolysis of water served as a food for bacteria. Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium - Recent changes [en]
- This is a result of what we call the hydrogen effect," says Patrik Fors, who will defend his thesis in nuclear chemistry at Chalmers on Friday. PhysOrg.com - latest science and technology news stories
- A chemical engineer may specialize in pharmaceutical chemistry, petrochemicals, food additives, ceramics, environmental clean - up, safety engineering, or nuclear chemistry.
- I don't know what it has to do with nuclear chemistry either, but the money's good.