- an independent agency of the federal government responsible for the promotion of progress in science and engineering by supporting programs in research and education
How To Use NSF In A Sentence
- Since the extra energy being transferred from one molecule to the next changes the way each absorbs and emits light, the flow of energy can be followed through optical spectroscopy, resolved on a femtosecond timescale.
- * A few of the women flipped through photos of Manou's bastide, * observing its before and after transformation. French Word-A-Day:
- The caller urges the often elderly victims to transfer their money to a'safe' account set up in their name. Times, Sunday Times
- In recent years, Laganside Corporation has transformed the inner core of Belfast city centre, specifically along the Lagan river and in the surrounding area.
- The transfer of control to the patient also provides the priceless gift of independence. Times, Sunday Times
- Hassan in frequently going to sleep in one town, to awake in another far distant, but without the benighted Oriental's surprise at the transfer, the afrit who performed this prodigy being a steam-engine, and the magician it obeyed the human mind. Lippincott's Magazine of Popular Literature and Science Volume 11, No. 23, February, 1873
- Several other recent transfers have been accompanied by a strong whiff of controversy.
- I don't think you're playing devil's advocate (a word every/filmer seems to want use) simply by making entirely senseless comparisons between films like Transformers and There Will Be Blood, and ranting on with points of view that even someone in defense of Transformers would never use. Things I Noticed While Watching 20 Minutes of JJ Abrams’ Star Trek | /Film
- And I'm not too stupid to realise this is all transference.
- Transfer the drained veg to a large bowl. Times, Sunday Times