- a committee in the executive branch of government that advises the president on foreign and military and national security; supervises the Central Intelligence Agency
How To Use NSC In A Sentence
- Three tall memorial archways inscribed with Chinese characters stand outside the temple.
- Have a cosmic awareness, an interest in ecology, environment, vegetarianism, or are very socially conscious.
- The recoil from the shot blew James onto his back, unconscious once again.
- (Variety's Dennis Harvey called Mr. Friedman's onscreen persona "nebbishy"; The Boston Globe's Wesley Morris was a little nicer, saying, "The movie is the product of his big, shiny love of forgotten soul legends whom superstardom ... has eluded.") Did Pirated 'Wolverine' Review Get Fox 411's Roger Friedman Fired? [Update]
- It seems to embrace a lot of our speculations here about the willful nature of ideas, and works well for things within our conscious realm, from babies to ballpoints.
- I did not have intent to imply that homeschooling is like public school, but that public school directs what a child learns and when and unschooling does not. What do we teach our kids? | Johnny B. Truant
- The woman herself lay in Epsom Cottage Hospital for four days without regaining consciousness.
- Homeobox genes encode transcription factors involved in many aspects of developmental processes.
- Also, thankfully, Neil Diamond's Cherry Cherry Christmas includes a version of "The Chanukah Song" that should give that mensch Adam Sandler a whole lot of nachas. David Wild: The Perfect Semitic Storm: Five Reasons Everybody Should Buy the New Christmas Albums by Neil Diamond, Bob Dylan And Barry Manilow This Season
- If to "get 'borked' was 'to be unscrupulously torpedoed by an opponent ... to get' miered '[i] s to be' unscrupulously torpedoed by an ally. ' Revolution