- the United States cryptologic organization that coordinates and directs highly specialized activities to protect United States information systems and to produce foreign intelligence information
How To Use NSA In A Sentence
- Someone who really wanted to stop unsanctioned immigration would begin here, by busting the small contractors who employ these workers on a contingent basis.
- Moreover, Mr Webb's point about what he calls disinterested management -- that is to say, the management of banks by officers whose remuneration bears no relation to the profit made on each piece of business transacted -- is one of the matters in which English banking seems likely at least to be modified. War-Time Financial Problems
- This proposed procurement is a continuation of an existing contractual agreement for the developed prototype NASA Student Ambassadors Virtual Community (NSAVC) web site. ... Curious Virtual Community Procurement - NASA Watch
- So they set up this fund to compensate victims in serious cases of abuse.
- A lot was said during that divisive leadership campaign which cannot be unsaid.
- Eight is a lot of unsafeness since my last test last July. Miss-k2 Diary Entry
- Country pursuits on offer include sheep-racing, woodcarving with chainsaws, small-bore rifle-shooting, wool-spinning, bee demonstrations, candle-making and ferret-racing.
- Mum has been a lot more cheerful since Quigley was declared bankrupt, insane and guilty of fraud.
- The couples agreed on a discreet slate-tiled mansard roof extension that gave each house an additional 30sq m of floor space. Times, Sunday Times
- Ingundis; and Leovigild, whose two sons, Hermenegild and Recared, were the issue of a former marriage.] [Footnote 128: Iracundiae furore succensa, adprehensam per comam capitis puellam in terram conlidit, et diu calcibus verberatam, ac sanguins cruentatam, jussit exspoliari, et piscinae immergi. History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire — Volume 3