[ UK /nˈəʊtɪfˌaɪəbəl/ ]
requiring that official notification be given
a notifiable disease
How To Use notifiable In A Sentence
- It is a rare viral disease of a range of freshwater fish but is not notifiable under EU Fish Health legislation.
- Article 1.7 of the Code requires officers to register their notifiable memberships with the Chief Ruralshire Constabulary lost data scandal! « POLICE INSPECTOR BLOG
- Police officers who believe that they have no notifiable memberships must notify this belief to the Chief Constable. Ruralshire Constabulary lost data scandal! « POLICE INSPECTOR BLOG
- It is a compulsorily notifiable disease in the UK and any suspicion or confirmation of the disease should be immediately notified to Defra.
- Viral meningitis is not a notifiable disease in South Carolina, so comparative data are not available for previous years.
- Same with HIV, where, as with any other fatal, incurable infection, it should have been treated as what's called a notifiable disease, carriers isolated immediately to protect the rest of the population. Deltoid
- So normally we carry out a process where we have notifications from laboratories and emergency departments about unusual events or particular notifiable diseases.
- The addition of Japanese encephalitis to the list of notifiable diseases comes amid concern after three cases within the past two months.
- The weekly influenza cases were extracted from the registers of notifiable diseases.
- Police officers shall notify the Chief Constable of their membership of any organisation which might reasonably be regarded as affecting their ability to discharge their duties effectively and impartially in accordance with Police Service policy on registration of notifiable memberships. Ruralshire Constabulary lost data scandal! « POLICE INSPECTOR BLOG