you look simply smashing
we had a grand old time
a neat sports car
had a great time at the party
he did a bully job
How To Use not bad In A Sentence
- It's not bad but neither is it brilliant - which won't bother 99 per cent of buyers one jot as they are in it for the image.
- Not bad for someone who failed to shine at school and feared he would end up in a coalyard. The Sun
- I found the final rather involving, which given that rugby is in essence a game of catch taken extremely seriously is not bad going at all.
- A few appeared at the same time on both legs and were slightly raised but not 'knobbly', and not bad enough for her to want to stop wearing skirts. Home | Mail Online
- It's not bad to be reminded that there's a whole horde of men of his generation out there in the sticks for whom the old shibboleths are pretty important.
- If the word tendonitis is included, it's not bad," starter Mike Mussina said. Bats
- Wade was smart and not bad-looking, and he could be funny when he wanted to.
- Not bad for a man who has had two hip operations. Times, Sunday Times
- So far this year, I have imbibed on raicilla (not bad - made in the nearby jungle) on the beach at Yelapa, mescal from a community shot glass at a fiesta in Teotitlan del Valle outside of Oaxaca City and some mighty fine double martinis on the River Walk in San Antonio. The Subject of Mescal
- Not bad for a cathedral city. Times, Sunday Times