How To Use noseless In A Sentence
- Paulo Szot was wonderful as the status-conscious, noseless Kovalyov, ricocheting from hysteria to self-pity (we see through his lyrical laments) to self-importance; his baritone was multihued and penetrating, except during the noisiest orchestra moments. The Sweet Smell of Success
- In previous tales, he had been portrayed as a clawed, noseless monster.
- My spellchecker (which has rather a lot of questions about this text) asks if ‘noseless’ should be ‘noiseless ’.
- There was also a depiction of a smiling, noseless face, and a splodge that roughly resembled a camel. THE SCHEME FOR FULL EMPLOYMENT
- The world-sickness of the White Logic makes one grin jocosely into the face of the Noseless One and to sneer at all the phantasmagoria of living. Chapter XXXVI
- Logic makes one grin jocosely into the face of the Noseless One and to sneer at all the phantasmagoria of living. Chapter 36
- Their creeds were their schemes, their religions their nostrums, their philosophies their devices, by which they half-believed they would outwit the Noseless One and the Night. John Barleycorn