How To Use North Carolinian In A Sentence
- A native North Carolinian from a poor family with no formal education who had scratched out a living in one trade after another innkeeper, blacksmith, wheelwright, ferryman, preacher, farmer, even doctor, longtime state legislator and ardent democrat, Bloodworth represented New Hanover County in the Cape Fear region of the Tidewater. Ratification
- All you North Carolinians correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there's a helluva lot of shortgrass prairie up that way. Snake Hoaxes and "Manly" Photos
- DETROIT - The last North Carolinian to climb the ladder Monday night and clip a piece of the championship net for a keepsake was the head basketball coach, FanHouse
- The 24th Virginia quickly obliqued into the woods on their left with little further loss, but the North Carolinians had to recross the field under fire. LEE’S LIEUTENANTS
- The inlaid satinwood panels in the stiles of the legs relate to work from Charleston, perhaps indicating the northern movement of a cabinetmaker from Charleston to an area settled by northeastern North Carolinians.