- the mythology of Scandinavia (shared in part by Britain and Germany) until the establishment of Christianity
How To Use Norse mythology In A Sentence
- The legendary ash tree of Scandinavia, Yggdrasil, forms the basis of Norse mythology.
- In Norse mythology, the paradise of Valhalla is the great hall where war heroes greet the afterlife. The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson: Questions
- Essentially, in Norse mythology, all events are inevitable because they have already happened and are eternally happening. She sewed my new blue jeans
- GVE:What Norse mythology has going for it is Ragnarok, and I love the idea of Ragnarok because I grew up in Los Angeles, which is sort of a natural disaster in progress. Books
- With what sounds like a thousand guitars shredding the same chord at once, the band recount a pursuit to the gates of hell starring a cast of characters from Norse mythology, such as Móðguðr, the giantess guardian of the Gjallarbrú. Readers recommend fantasy songs: the results
- In Norse mythology the moon is personified as male.
- It is from the North, and Norse mythology that demonology develops.
- According to Norse mythology, the triskelion was a symbol of the movement of the sun through the heavens.
- HOW is your knowledge of Norse mythology? The Sun
- He specialized in mesmeric, often nightmarish visions of scenes from Shakespeare, Milton and Norse mythology. New Letters from Charles Brown to Joseph Severn