[ US /ˈnɔɹmə/ ]
- a small constellation in the southern hemisphere near Lupus and Ara in the Milky Way
How To Use Norma In A Sentence
- Which is stupid, considering the drivers around here A: Don't normally stop for people and in fact have been caught trying to sneak ~around~ them and B: I've been nicked several times and almost hit three times different instances last summer attempting to obey the biking laws, none of those for mistakes on my part as I've been scared shitless at the lack of aware driving that's crept over my town. The funny thing about Pain..... (Let's talk trauma!)
- Lovecraft dealt not with the supernatural but with the "supernormal," as Joshi puts it -- the unrealized side of material reality. The Lovecraft News Network
- Unless the radar signal is normal to some surface (extremely low probability) the radar receives no return.
- Sefelt has pulled back halfway normal, swelling up and down with big wet, rattling breaths.
- The carbonation is a little heavier than what I normally expect in a stout, but not unpleasantly so. Miasmatic Review
- However Its normally an extra mit full of cash in the pot from me as I try and turbo speed goffer the place dry This doesn't sound like a good deal. Army Rumour Service
- I ` d like to see it minus bodywork to see if it ` s got smaller wheels than the big old hoops normal for the period, cos i reckon even tho the bodywork is quite wide, full lock would find large dia. wheels causing a few problems. 1930 Art Deco Henderson
- Ketheral looked around the inside of the armory, picked up a chainwhip, a normal whip, a brace of throwing knives, and a couple of shields.
- Large numbers of vestal moths and a few crimson speckled moths, both normally resident in the Mediterranean, have been seen on the south-west and south-east coasts and in Gwynedd.
- After only a few minutes my normally florid complexion had begun to resemble Florida. Times, Sunday Times